Sky Patrol Sky Patrol

Not bad man...

I enjoyed it for the most part man. I thought there was enough powerups and difficulty per level to keep me playing for a decent amount of time.. The powerups were pretty nice, although could have varieted a little more. But overall, decently fun game. Work on the background graphics, and maybe more weapons. *thumbs up*

cantankerousTANK cantankerousTANK

Speechless!

Wow! That brought me right back to the days of playing Rampage.. Everything was superbly superb! Graphics/Controls/Computer AI was insanely great! The best flash game I've seen thus far.. Plus it had game play outta the yingyang.. I looked up.. and I had been blowing the brains outta people for 15 minutes!

That my friend, is a mad game! My only suggestions is missions.. like in rampage.. where you have to demolish the whole city.. then maybe there's a boss? Oh well.. I better see a new version of this in the future!

Working gun v1.1b Working gun v1.1b

Hmm

Very nice gun.. but it needs to be more.. Like.. a whole movie.. :P. Nice gun though.

Chess Game Chess Game

You know..

I never thought about doing it like that. This way, you do it all manually, but it just doesn't have AI.. Weak, but nice submission.. Peace.

the classroom the classroom

Holy shit!

What an amazing game man! The actionscripting and graphics were fair to par.. but the idea was just GENIOUS! I think I appreciate that so much because I can never think of good ideas. :P Overall: Insanely good job. It had comedy, (By the way, everything went great, great ideas all around..) it had violence.. which everyone needs a does of. ;) I better see a sequel! (By the way, I could lend a fair hand at some of the actionscripting. Ya wouldn't even have to include me in the credits.. but I could help ya on anything.. (Like you need it :P)) Later man.

Stick Shooter Stick Shooter

Meh.

Hey man, you really needa make the sounds quality better. :( I turned it off before it started..

StrawberryClock Pacman! StrawberryClock Pacman!

Pretty cool

Hey man that was pretty cool... I liked the pacman-ish style with Strawberry clock as pacman. Two things though... Sound was really pathetic (to repeatative) and you should make a death animation for when the strawberry clock gets hit by an enemy.. Good job on the action script though. Bet it took a little to figure out. I gave it a 3...