The Stranger Forest The Stranger Forest

Wow..

That my friend was a masterpiece. Everythin about it, the style, ideas, artistic vision, coloring, special effects, was phenomenal. I can't wait to see more of your work!

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Wow my friend, amazing

Flecko my man, that was utterly amazing. That was surely a treat for the eyes, the graphics were phenomenal. I loved every second of it. Although, I wish the princess hadn't died.. That was sad.. :/

Anywho, one of the best pieces I've seen. Perfect idea, loved the style of animations, it was all around perfect!

The REAL Strawberry Clock The REAL Strawberry Clock

*sigh* ...

I hate clock day..

Sky Patrol Sky Patrol

Not bad man...

I enjoyed it for the most part man. I thought there was enough powerups and difficulty per level to keep me playing for a decent amount of time.. The powerups were pretty nice, although could have varieted a little more. But overall, decently fun game. Work on the background graphics, and maybe more weapons. *thumbs up*

cantankerousTANK cantankerousTANK

Speechless!

Wow! That brought me right back to the days of playing Rampage.. Everything was superbly superb! Graphics/Controls/Computer AI was insanely great! The best flash game I've seen thus far.. Plus it had game play outta the yingyang.. I looked up.. and I had been blowing the brains outta people for 15 minutes!

That my friend, is a mad game! My only suggestions is missions.. like in rampage.. where you have to demolish the whole city.. then maybe there's a boss? Oh well.. I better see a new version of this in the future!

Working gun v1.1b Working gun v1.1b

Hmm

Very nice gun.. but it needs to be more.. Like.. a whole movie.. :P. Nice gun though.